Saturday, August 1, 2009

I am 16 years old and losing hair... i am i going bald?

I am 16 year old male, background is south asian. And i have been losing alot of hair! my hair loss startd almost 2 years ago.. after i lost alot of wieght almost 40 45 pounds in 2 months ( with no exxcersie) after this my diet was not proper. I notice that i can see my scapl now and underlight i can see alot of my scalp esspcialy when my hair is oily or wet. I am only 16 and i am worried i might be going bald... i was reading this might be a temperary hair loss. will this be pernent and will i go bald with in my early 20's?



I am 16 years old and losing hair... i am i going bald?

Yeah dude, losing a massive amount of weight, like you did, in such a short amount of time, which you also did, can be very bad for your body. You seriously need to go the doctors on this one. You screwed something up when you lost all that weight so fast, and now your body isn't functioning properly. Just go in and tell them whats going on with your hair and the weight loss and they will be able to help you. You seriously need to think twice before you go and decide to do something like this again.



I am 16 years old and losing hair... i am i going bald?

are u sick or something like do u have cancer or someother medical problem?



I am 16 years old and losing hair... i am i going bald?

don't worry when you lose alot of weight in a short time this happens... alot of anorexic people will lose hair like this so just make sure you are still eating healthy but im sure its just the weight change



I am 16 years old and losing hair... i am i going bald?

i was like that i was going bald when i was at 4th grade till i go to the doctors then they gave me something to keep it from falling.



I am 16 years old and losing hair... i am i going bald?

"no,i am perfectly healthy, ive been taking centrum multi-vitman for just ver a month now too"



You're losing your hair. That means you're NOT "perfectly healthy". Taking a vitamin doesn't make you "healthy". You should be getting the vitamins your body needs from the food you eat. Vitamins are only supposed to supplement that, not replace it. That's why they're called "supplements".



If there's something wrong with your body or you're concerned about something, you need to see a doctor. It's that simple. Never look for medical advice on the internet. It's too important to be relying on people who don't necessarily know what they're talking about.



I am 16 years old and losing hair... i am i going bald?

It has something to do with your diet I guess. No matter how you want to lose weight, don't take a balanced diet for granted. I also experienced that before. I tried to lose weight by refraining myself from eating a healthy. In no time i lost weight and I also had a tremendous hair loss. But fortunately i found the right solution. For more tips, visit http://www.profinastpills.com

No comments:

Post a Comment