Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm losing hair and I don't know why?

Recently I've noticed that Im losing hair on the sides of my frontal forehead and slwoly thinning at the top of my forhead. I'm not sure why. It has been all of a sudden and I'm not sure if it's because of my birth contol, my weightloss, or if when I blow dry my hair I'm tugging too hard. Please help me what can i do!



I'm losing hair and I don't know why?

DO NOT USE HAIR DRYER



DO NOT COMB YOUR HAIR HARDLY AND ONLY ONE A DAY



DO NOT DRY YOUR HAIR WITH A TOWEL HARDY, JUST GENTLY AND DON'T RUB IT MUCH



EAT VEGETABLES



TAKE MULTI-VITAMINS



TAKE B VITAMINS



TAKE BREWERS YEAST ( VERY IMPORTANT )



SEE ALL THE MEDICINE YOU MAY BE TAKING, READ THE SIDE EFFECTS AND SEE IF THEY CAUSE HAIR LOSS, AND SEARCH FOR MIDICINES' SIDE EFFECTS ON THE INTERNET



( IF YOU'RE PREGNANT, ASK YOUR DOCTOR FIRST )



I'm losing hair and I don't know why?

You're getting old. Could be diet.



I'm losing hair and I don't know why?

see a doctor and hair gel deoes make u lose hair



I'm losing hair and I don't know why?

I could be diet, stress, or illness. You should see a doctor.



I'm losing hair and I don't know why?

Could be thyroid problems.



I'm losing hair and I don't know why?

I would recommend changing your shampoos/conditioners/ hair products...you may be allergic, or just having a bad reaction. Try scentless products, or all natural products, no perfumes or funny business. (I recommend also cutting out the blow-drying for awhile.) Also, in women, our bodies are so screwed up by hormones, that hairloss could be a side effect of many things: stress (a big one), could be any medications you are taking...OTC drugs, vitamins, or your BC...you could also have congenital hair loss...ask the women in your family if they have experienced this before. Try to relax by taking a hot bath, meditating, reading a book, anything to de-stress....and cut out the harsh hair products, and blow-drying. If none of the above works, consult a doctor...could just be diet, or a side effect of a larger underlying problem. So don't just let it go if the hair loss continues for more than 2 more weeks. Good Luck!



I'm losing hair and I don't know why?

You need to go to an endocrinologist or OB/GYN and have them



run a hormone panel and Thyroid screening on you.Weightloss



can cause hairloss especially if you were crash dieting.The



hair usually grows back once the diet becomes balanced,and



the body recovers from the shock.



Blow drying is not good for the hair on a daily basis you



might want to stop drying it until your condition improves.



In the meantime make sure your taking in enough nutrients



and proteins.Take a multi-vitamin and b-complex with zinc



and biotin,such as Ultra hair plus.Reduce stress in your



life and do a daily scalp massage with an herbal hair oil.



Stop using shampoos with synthetic chemicals and replace



them with natural ones which will not damage the hair.



I'm losing hair and I don't know why?

me too hope yours works out better than mine



I'm losing hair and I don't know why?

Hair Loss and Thyroid Disease



Many people notice rapid hair loss as a symptom of their hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism. When the body is in crisis, the hair cells can shut down to redirect energy elsewhere. The types of situations that can cause hair loss include hormonal changes, poor diet and nutritional deficiencies, a variety of medications, surgery, and many medical conditions, but noticeably, thyroid disease. Some key points for dealing with hair loss include:



Getting evaluated by a dermatologist



Making sure it's not your thyroid drug (it can be a side effect)



Making sure you aren't being undertreated



Consulting with a doctor to see if you have any nutritional deficiencies that can be correct with supplements



Considering alternative treatments



I'm losing hair and I don't know why?

Unbalanced and to hard diet can cause hairloss, your hair can't get enough nutrition to grow if your body is starving. You may also try to use lower heat settings when blow drying.



I'm losing hair and I don't know why?

I love natural hair. Some times I want a straight look. I am using bodiphier.www.freshlookhair is the website. It閳ユ獨 a natural relaxer that閳ユ獨 made out on vitamins, minerals, water, and etc.. I love it because it doesn閳ユ獩 burn, and no chemicals is added. It閳ユ獨 self neutralize. I can scratch my hair the same day and not worry about burns. It閳ユ獨 super soft. It doesn閳ユ獩 break the bonds in your hair. It causes your hair to straighten by 85% which allows you to keep your natural hair texture. You can wear your natural hair because bodiphier loosens the bonds in your hair instead of breaking them like traditional perms and relaxers. Say goodbye to split ends because my hair is healthy. If I want to wear a straight look, just blow dry and press your hair. It閳ユ獨 very silky when you go for the straight look. It will not frizz up in humidity. I am taking hair vitamins, natural relaxers, and natural products like jojoba oil. I plan to try products like carols daughter for my hair www.carolsdaughter.com



I'm using Exoctic allure from www.exoticallure.com My hair is growing an inch per month. My skin as flawless and my nails are long. My hair is very conditioned, strong, thick, and shiny.Fast Grow is an essential Black hair care tool for the following reasons:



閳?Faster hair growth



閳?Healthy Hair



閳?Stronger hair



閳?Improved hair manageability



閳?It can help heal damaged hair breakage



閳?It can increase the black hair growth rate



閳?It can help hair resist the damage from hair relaxers



閳?In reality, the only way to get healthy, damage resistant hair is through proper nutrition and that's exactly what Fast Grow provides.



It is made of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanical oils. It does not contain any man made drugs.Fast Grow provides a potent formulation of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that the body needs to grow strong, healthy hair, skin and nails.



It also contains biotin. I notice my face clearing up after 2 weeks. I love this product. I plan to have waist length hair by the end on the year.



I'm losing hair and I don't know why?

dandruff, weakness, tension



I'm losing hair and I don't know why?

HAIR GENESIS...2 soft gels daily. It worked for me.



safe and not expensive. 1-800-736-0729



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment