Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm very scared i think i have alopecia i keep losing my hair and i think im getting bald spots

i dont know what to do im very scared im ony 16 and i love my hair.im scared to go to the docter because i dont know what he will tell me is there a possibility i can lose all my hair? is hair loss the only symtom that accurs when you have alopecia? i am so scared. can some one help please



I'm very scared i think i have alopecia i keep losing my hair and i think im getting bald spots?

high amounts of stress also causes you to lose hair.



I'm very scared i think i have alopecia i keep losing my hair and i think im getting bald spots?

This is something that is an autoimmune disorder, which puts you at higher risk if you have any other autoimmune disorders. For awhile I thought i had this too, I was very scared especially since I DO have another autoimmune disorder. Probably though, it is nothing, and it is also normal to lose alot of hair in the brush etc. though for awhile i was losing more than i think normal.



There are so many other things it could be though. This is often one of the first signs if you are otherwise unhealthy. I was anorexic for awhile so I think this began to affect my hairloss, make sure that you are getting proper nutrition, and the proper vitamins. Too much vitamin A for example, can trigger hair loss. Also consider the hair and styling products you are using. I would recommend switching shampoos keeping additional products to a minimum. I had a couple of friends ( more than one!) who began losing hair due to using pantene, and too many other hair products!



If I were you i would just keep an eye on it and if it keeps acting up get to a doctor. Most likely it is nothing but you do not want to wait till its too late!



Good luck =)



I'm very scared i think i have alopecia i keep losing my hair and i think im getting bald spots?

Okay you may have alopecia.Yes it is possible you can lose all your hair.I dont think so...I think your head hurting is a symtom.My sister has alopecia and she is 12 so she goes to this dermotology device system called wigs for kids where people donate hair and then they make wigs out of it for the customers.Its very easy but you get atlese 4 visits and you also get a wigs packet.



Visist



wigs4kids.com

No comments:

Post a Comment