Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Losing hair????any idea how to prevent?

You know what is funny, I just read about hair lose in a magazine! It seems as if Rogaine, has made a new "gel" formula that will not only help regrow the hair you lose, but it will help prevent more hair lose. I havent used it, but the mens health magazine was pretty excited about it!



I hope I helped! and Dont worry to much about it! (I know what you are saying, easy for you to say that :-)



Losing hair????any idea how to prevent?

hair loss can be caused by an unbalanced diet. if you aren't getting enough protein in your diet, your body will take it from places that aren't important for survival. another site to watch is your nails



Losing hair????any idea how to prevent?

Diet, medications, lack of exercise and genetics can all contribute to these problems. See a dermatologist for guidance and see if there is any kind of skin problems and make sure you exercise and eat a healthy diet.



I started drinking Shaklee Protein Powder with milk every day and that has helped me in many ways. I don't eat alot of meat and have several food allergies so have to be careful what I eat so my diet probably isn't the best. I also take Shaklee vitamins to help boost my immune system since I've had several health issues in the past.



You didn't give your age so if you are younger, I feel for you and hope you can get to the "root" of the problem (pun intended :) and get it solved. If you are older, this is probably just a natural course of events because everyone, women included, thin out on top as they age.



Another thing that came to mind. Have your doctor run tests on your thyroid. If it isn't functioning properly, that can cause hair loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment