Monday, July 27, 2009

Attention: Men who have lost or are losing hair???

Have you ever considered suicide due to it? I have---twice...all therapy and medicines do not help....at what age did you start losing it? How do you deal with it? How do you put up with the ____ daily, hourly, by-the-minute wisecracks from smart ___ people?



Attention: Men who have lost or are losing hair???

I remember as a young boy thinking that could be the WORSE possible thing that could ever happen to me.



Well, I learned it was not... There is a lot more to be thankful for than what is on your head. Think about what is IN your head and IN your heart... those are far more important.



I look around at guy shaving their heads to day just because it is the style. I'd rather have what I have than do that.



My co-workers have not teased me about it... if yours are... maybe you are not working in the right place... I am sure there are some things in your life better than theirs.



I think you are making a mountain out of an ant hill.



Attention: Men who have lost or are losing hair???

I am a female in my early 20's. and i love bald guys.. !! they are HOT !! :) so cheer up.. Report It



Attention: Men who have lost or are losing hair???

Have you ever considered suicide due to it? No



at what age did you start losing it? In college



How do you deal with it? Life goes on



How do you put up with the wisecracks? I say I may be bald, but you are ugly and I can always get a toupee, but you can only get a paper bag, LOL!



Attention: Men who have lost or are losing hair???

I hope you were joking about the suicide thing. I was losing my hair (at around 22) but tried Propecia and am now maintaining my hair. Have you tried that drug? If not then do! But keep in mind that some chicks are really into bald guys. And do you know why you lose hair? It is because your testosterone levels are high. So you are more of a man than the idiots cracking jokes.



Attention: Men who have lost or are losing hair???

Bald is in!! Most of the guys I know who are getting a little sparse on top are now just shaving it off. I am in my 30's and most of my guy friends are too so it's pretty damn common! Please don't think about suicide for something like this, it is so not worth it, and personally I would rather be bald then gray!



(I bet you'd look like a hottie with a fresh shaved head...most guys do!)



Attention: Men who have lost or are losing hair???

I have never considered suicide because of my hair loss. It began thinning in my 30's



Shave your head it will look like a fashion statement.



If that doesn't appeal to you consider a wig or hair transplant



Attention: Men who have lost or are losing hair???

You're hairline is determined by genetics. If you start using one of the available drugs, you'll have to use it for the rest of your life, or your hair will start to fall out.



Have you considered shaving your head. I think it looks great on men and you see it so often today it's becoming quite acceptable, even in a business setting. Neat, clean, and women love it!



Attention: Men who have lost or are losing hair???

I have been losing my hair for years and never even close to considering suicide.



What for, I love life and want to go on as long as I can enjoying it. So what if people make jokes - I my self often beat them to it and joke about it my self. As long as I have my health and am able to get up every morning I am going to live life to it's fullest and losing my hair is not going to get in the way of it.



I started losing it in my twenty's and have all ways had thin fine hair anyway like my father before me. By the way those people are not "smart" with their wise cracks, if that's all they can find to talk about or laugh about. So why worry about what stupid people have to say?



You just have to remember who you are, a good person who shouldn't care what others think when it comes to something as trivial as that.



In fact look at the latest trend - men now cut off their thick hair and shave their heads. Today Bald is Beautiful and let me tell you a lot of women out there find it a turn on. Stop worrying about your hair and worry about more important things like you health, well being, and your family! Those are the things that are important!



Attention: Men who have lost or are losing hair???

Hair loss is most common in men. How old are you? I started losing my hair in my early twenties. I wore a rugs and thought that no one would notice much. Being in hair design, I was able to maintain and care for them.



I wore them for about 15 years and one day just threw them away.



I am still a little concious of my egg top head, but after a lot of years, I have decided that people don't really care if you have hair or not. Women actually love bald heads. Please get over this right now and for everyone's sake, don't even think about suicide. (please). When I see a mature man with a full head of hair, I wish it were me, but you've got to think of the many good qualities you possess far superior to hair, .



For some of us, its hair today and gone tomorrow, We will leave the full heads to themselves who are less sexy.



Move on my friend, it took me a while, but I have done so.



Attention: Men who have lost or are losing hair???

My hair started getting thin in my early 20's.It used to bother me.After hearing me complain about it to often my wife dared me to shave my head.She was joking.I shaved it.Now I can't stand to have hair.After about 3 days it is time for the razor.Dude, try it.If you don't like it let it grow back.What have you got to lose?



Attention: Men who have lost or are losing hair???

Never thought to commet suicide. its just hair. i started losing mine at 30. I deal with it like any other minor problem.. ignore it. Wisecracks? who cares some women think bald guys are sex.. if i were you and youve lost more than half your hair .. shave it all off. you wont need to buy shampoo.. lol



Seriously though Suicide over losing your hair? man i can tell you honestly if your experienceing some problems in your life .. maybe with women or people picking at you over your hair.. i would be looking at other aspects of my persona to improve .. i guarentee you that if women arent interested in you ..it has nothing to do with hair, people like to rib others for anything you can think off.. including going bald.. but so what. its time for you to become more dependent on yourself.. love yourself and all that you are.. baldness and all. if you do these things it wont matter that you are bald or have a big *** wart on your nose.. people will like you.



In total agreement with E--monkey



Attention: Men who have lost or are losing hair???

genetics play a big role.



i'm not losing it ..yet. i hope not. i'd be mad depressed too.



but you know what could help?? eating lots of protein.



like beans. yea, i know.



what the body doesn't use is sent elsewhere as excess, including ...well the body, nails, and...HAIR!



yay.



at least for me it does.



and no, i'm not chubby or fat.



i'm well built, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment