Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I think i am losing my hair and i am...........?

my god ,i noticed it whenafter they cut hair and ,after days and days,i was sure something was going on to my hair, i don't see the hair i lose,it just when i wake up or when i come back to the school i said what happen.........and i am 17 ears old, my cousin told that the guy who didn't do well,i hope just what she said is true because it's my last hope,please help me ,what can i do??????? i wash my hair when i take a shower that's mean every morinig, with shampoo of corse. and i got a hole on the middle of my head but it's not a realy hole,i can hide it...the other one is,it 's like line that began to my forhead until the middle of my head,it's like when a lline of braid...............thank you for help me!!!!!!!!



I think i am losing my hair and i am...........?

You are going bald, there are a number of products that will help such as minoxidil

No comments:

Post a Comment