Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm female and losing my hair?

I'm 27 years old, white, female. My hair is past shoulder-length, brown and naturally curly. I use Alberto mousse in it when I wear it curly. I use Frizz-Ease hair serum in it when I straighten it with a ceramic straightener.



It's been falling out in hand-fulls when I shower. I'm constantly losing hair when it's dry. I'm afraid that I'm going bald. I know women don't go bald by my hair is in really bad shape. It's getting really thin.



I don't style/shampoo every day. I've been going as long as possible between straightenings. Hair products never used to make my hair fall out so much. I've been using them for 15 years.



Am I lacking vitamins in my diet or something? What foods are good to eat to make your hair stronger/healthier? Should I cut my hair short? :( How do I deal?



I'm female and losing my hair?

no hon try this in my moms country ecuador they say after u take a shower take a lil piece of ur hair (dont pull it out)



then open a paper clip so it looks like a metal stick then put the hair on it and burn it on the stove not (high flame!)



then keep it and continue doing this every time when u take a shower my aunt did this when hair is falling out too much now she has no more hair falling out.



I'm female and losing my hair?

some times it can be caused by infections



go c a doctor



I'm female and losing my hair?

Sometimes it could actually be the weather or the products you use in your hair. Not to scare you but my aunt was having that problem and it was very bad so she went to the doctor. He did a thyroid test on her and that was the problem her thyroid was producing to much of a hormone so now she is on medication to control the thyroid and she hasn't had that problem with her hair since.



I'm female and losing my hair?

unfortunately women do loose their hair. has any female in your family had thinning hair? sometimes it can be stress related. it sucks! all the women in my fam have thinning hair and the men so thick it looks like a rug!



I'm female and losing my hair?

I'm a male so I really don't know but Ive herd that diabetes, Cancer ,and lupus cause hair to fall out but i really don't want to worry you i would just go to the doctors to make sure.



I'm female and losing my hair?

my hair is just like that but i have bleached it %26amp; used hot irons, etc. my hair is really damaged, yours might be too.



I'm female and losing my hair?

that was happening to me i was goling thru a lot of stress and the produ7cts u use have a lot to do. change shampoos and maybe stop putting to much nproducts in ur hair and that will work.



I'm female and losing my hair?

Try to eat raw vegetables every day like carrots,broccoli,cauliflower,tomatoes,ce... kinds of food is excellent for hair growth.I don't know how healthy your eating but I know a couple of people with the hair problem and I know their diet is terrible.Good luck to you my friend.



I'm female and losing my hair?

You need to see a doctor ASAP.



I'm female and losing my hair?

I would start with going to the doctor and having a physical including blood work. That will tell you if there are any deficiencies in you hormones, vitiamins or minerals. If that all looks good go and see a dermatologist. They can help you with thinning hair in many cases. I am a nurse and work for a derm doc. She frequently tells patients that if it isn't hormonal or a lack of vitiamins that they should use MENS Rogaine. The men's version is stronger than the womens and we have patients see a better improvement with it! Good Luck!



I'm female and losing my hair?

I read that if you eat very little, if not at all u can start to lose hair so mabey thats it



I'm female and losing my hair?

If you are using hair care products to straighten natural curls or curl naturally straight hair you are damaging the follicles. Some people may do this for 25 or 30 years before there are any noticeable changes or loss of hair while others may see a change in just 1 year. To curb any possibility of infections you should consult a physician but seriously LAY OFF THE FANCY HAIR PRODUCTS!!! Use a very mild shampoo like Johnson's baby shampoo for a while and your scalp will heal. You might take vitamins (especially E) and this will help strengthen your damaged follicles.You might try some oil treatments too. Good luck I hope you will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment