Monday, July 27, 2009

Can anyone recommend a shampoo or a way to fix the problem for a head thats constantly losing hair?

For the past two months, I'm experiencing loss of hair and my hair is getting thinner too. I was wondering if anyone could help me or recommend me a shampoo, or a way to fix the problem?



One of my friends told me to shave my head off. Do you think thats a possible solution?



Can anyone recommend a shampoo or a way to fix the problem for a head thats constantly losing hair?

Baldness runs in my family. My cousins shaved their heads and now they just keep shaving. For young guys, they look better bald than half of the head bald and half with hair. My brother also has the same problem as you, but he didn't shave his hair. he said he wants to enjoy it while it last. He lets it grow sometimes to his ear and cuts it every now an then.



Can anyone recommend a shampoo or a way to fix the problem for a head thats constantly losing hair?

Supplement your diet with a multivitamin if you do not have healthy eating habits. If you really want to stop losing your hair try Gro-aut shampoo and Gro-aut oil or follow the complete hair growth regime at: http://www.myfasthairgrowth.com/haircare...



The products were specially formulated to prevent/reverse hair loss and to promote hair growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment